Who are we and what are our objectives?
Objectives and philosophy:
to defend contemporary sculpture,
- to enliven it / make it more lively by taking its environment into account,
- to give it a new dimension by associating it with other artistic expressions such as dancing, opera, mime or with new technologies with the aim of creating multi-purpose shows/exhibits?.
PROJET EN COURS
création du "jeu du meilleur commissaire d'exposition
Range of action of the association:
- help in search for financing the publication of works,
- Participation in the realization of DVDs, in the organization of exhibitions and shows that are related to sculpture,
- help legal successors? of artist sculptors,
- defend artists’ quotations in auction halls with the possibility of selling or buying works of art (section out of service for the moment),
- ease the artists’ welcome for the elaboration and implementation of their projects.
- draft press kits,
- create web sites for artists
Marie-Claude Goinard, president of the association
Her career is completely dedicated to Contemporary Art.
She managed two galleries simultaneously, one in La Baule and the other one in Paris in the 6th district, for almost twenty years.
She set up fifty personal exhibitions of painters or sculptors and participated in the great national and international fairs in Paris, Grenoble, Nîmes, Lille, Strasbourg, Beirut, Shanghai, Canton.
Within the framework of the activities of her gallery, she supported editions of art books concerning in particular Hanna Sidorowicz, Carbonell, Doh Fournier, Ioana.
She initiated the "Sculpturales" of La Baule in 1996, supported by the Lucien Barrière group.
She collaborates with various galleries in the US, China and Europe.
Christine Le Gall-Adami, treasurer of the association :
Born in Paris, daughter of sculptor Adami, she does a training course in art history, communication and law at the university of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne while developing her passion for video art ? (‘video’ seul semble maladroit).
Then she works for several art galleries in Paris and in Amsterdam, assists auctioneers in their sales and writes articles in Technikart, Universe of the arts, Arts News goes shopping and Knowledge of the Arts.
In 2002, in association with Gérard Xuriguera and Gülseli Inal, Christine Adami Le Gall participates in the writing of the biography of Mustafa Altintas published by Bilim Sanat Galerisi.
Founder of the association Art culture Sculpture in 2013.
In 2015, publication of the book: Spaces and Identities, the sculpture in the public place through the Tuscan marble basin edited by Somogy Editions of art Paris.
president of the association
Her career is completely dedicated to Contemporary Art. …
Treasurer of the association
Born in Paris, daughter of sculptor Adami, she does a training course in art history, …
Trésorière de l’association
Diplômée en sciences de l’éducation, spécialisée dans le process de formation …
Graduate science education, specializing in the process of training Uuniversité of Urbino "Carlo Bo" and Psychotherapy. Passionate about the arts has always she is the charge of culture in the town of Camaiore for several years. She has managed and participated in the design of exhibition catalogs of contemporary artists. In 2011, she organized the exhibition in Sicily Il Mito Contemporaneo and the traveling exhibition France Italy Franco Adami. IN 2010 she has served as consultant to the Minister for Cultural Assets and Activities with the Department of Cultural Property MI.BAC